The Texas Police Chiefs Association is now in partnership with Appriss Inc, the providers of CrashLogic™. As part of that agreement, the online sale of crash reports from our member agencies will supply recurring revenue to the association, while allowing the agencies themselves to retain 100% of their normal report revenue.
Appriss - CrashLogic Printable Flyer
TPCA Benefits Page Printable
- Your agency will keep 100% of its report revenue / current fees – but will not have to process the requests (i.e. open envelopes, handle collection of fees, record the transaction)
- Increases Productivity of Records Staff – no need to search for, process and log requests / can reduce counter traffic as well!
- Reduces Operational Cost (eliminates postage, merchant fees, processing, paper, etc.)
- Archival and Disaster Recovery / Data Redundancy
- Real-time Activity Reporting - Report transaction reporting – tracks purchases, dates/times, requestors, IP addresses and may be exported on demand
- NO COST indexing of all passengers, all drivers, VINs, dates, cross streets, report numbers – huge time-savings for your Records Unit
- Multi-jurisdiction (agency) search option of reports
- NO COST data-sharing component for L.E. Detectives – search for reports, people, phone numbers and VINs across any CrashLogic™ agency user, statewide and nationwide – FREE resource
Over 4000 Police Agencies & Sheriff's Offices use CrashLogic™ to save valuable time, lower their operations costs, increase revenue and participate in "data-sharing" (for Detectives) to find suspects and individuals across jurisdictions – locally, statewide and nationwide. (Nationwide Agency/Offices Users: Nationwide Police Agency Users List by State)
What is CrashLogic™?
It is a FREE service which enables police crash reports to be securely purchased by insurance companies, civilians and other authorized parties via the eCommerce site www.docview.us.com
- Agencies who use CrashLogic™ simply direct insurance companies and citizens to the eCommerce website, www.docview.us.com, to securely access and pay for their reports - CrashLogic™ assists you with this communication to your citizens and insurance companies to let them know about the program.
- Free Indexing of Reports - CrashLogic™ will index the drivers' names and all passengers' names, VINs, cross streets, and dates from your crash reports, even if paper/handwritten.
- There is no need to open envelopes and processes these requests anymore - CrashLogic™ handles the transaction and collects your normal counter fees, on your agency's behalf.
- CrashLogic™ will send you ONE monthly check for all reports purchased through the website for your department during the previous month.
- Improved service to your Citizens! No need for citizens to take time off work, drive down to the agency, pay for parking, stand in line and wait – instant access to their report, online!
- Insurance companies and citizens love the ability to conveniently and securely purchase and view reports instantly, using the CrashLogic™ website - CrashLogic™ uses consolidated billing for insurance companies to enable bulk billing for all reports ordered for any CrashLogic™ agency user. Insurance companies save time, money and are able to settle their claims faster.
- Your Records Department can use the CrashLogic™ website at NO CHARGE to search for and print reports if needed.
There is nothing to purchase and absolutely NO fees that your agency must pay for our services.
CrashLogic™ supports the Texas Police Chiefs Association!
Cost-saving Reasons to sign up with CrashLogic™
- Retain 100% of your current crash report revenues! CrashLogic™ pays your agency its normal counter fees. Detailed transactions and activity of report sales are available online.
- Save on Credit Card Transaction Fees! CrashLogic™ accepts credit card payments and will pay the merchant fees for the report sales for your agency.
- Save postage! Reports are available to consumers to be printed directly from the CrashLogic™ website.
- Save Time! There will be no need for your Records and Accounting Personnel to have to open envelopes or process any more checks - CrashLogic™ will handle all of the invoicing for you.
- We can also accept paper reports just as easily as electronic reports with minimal agency effort.
Investigative “Tool” and Data Sharing for Law Enforcement Detectives – For LE use only and FREE
- CrashLogic™'s database provides excellent information for your Detectives in solving crimes – Detectives will be able to search for people and vehicles across CrashLogic™'s database, consisting of indexed names and numbers for all agencies who use CrashLogic™– Over 700 agencies, nationwide
- Search across jurisdictions for people, phone numbers, VINs and reports – locally, statewide or nationwide. Assistance with vehicle theft investigations.
Set up for your Agency is fast and easy!
- Whether your agency is using paper (handwritten or typed) or an electronic crash report system – CrashLogic™ can easily work with you to obtain your reports and publish them securely to www.docview.us.com. CrashLogic™ bears NO COST to your agency and yields many benefits for the following departments:
- Records Unit
- Accounting Team
- Crime Analysis
- Traffic Unit
Appriss - CrashLogic Website (Click here or click in CrashLogic Logo)
For more information, contact: Steve Person
Director – Business Development - Appriss Inc.,
Cell 517-303-6797 * Toll Free 866-277-7477